Guidelines, Standards, and Policies
- Web Publishing Policies – Strongly suggested advice regarding the style and content of your site.
- Web Publishing Standards – Every state webpage needs a page title, contact information, and should not have or link to illegal or pornographic content.
- Web Publishing Guidelines – Branding information, accessibility guidelines and resources, state template, hosting choices and domain information.
- WAVE-WebAIM – Test your site for compliance with accessibility standards. Filter for WCAG 2.0 AA or A or 508.
- WebAIM – Up-to-date information about making web content accessible for people with disabilities.
- Web Accessibility Initiative – Strategies, guidelines and resources to make the Web accessible to people with disabilities from the W3C.
- Easy Checks – A First Review of Web Accessibility – Simple steps to help you assess the accessibility of a web page.
See the Accessibility Training section for more information.