We encourage all Idaho state government agencies, boards, commissions and officers to use these templates.
A helpful booklet with tips for content, best practices, and assistance with your site.
What’s New in Version 2
Version 2 of the templates looks very similar on the desktop to Version 1, but is a new approach “under the hood” in order to bring you responsive functionality.
Responsive templates allow us to deliver the same content in a format that works well on the visitor’s device – whether it is a phone, tablet, or desktop. Smart phone adoption is growing faster than any consumer technology in history, and we want to meet citizens where they are.
Dept of Admin – CIO 332-1503
- Webmaster at Idaho.gov – CIO Webmaster
Access Idaho 332-0102
Making it Right
Follow the rules, and ensure visitors are happy.
The templates are available in Dreamweaver template format and in plain form for use in a CMS.
Best practices for adding DigitalGov search to your site.
Graphical resources for your official site, including:
- Template header and background PSDs
- Idaho State seals
- Sign up for Idaho photos
- IDAHO logo
Who is using the templates?
Using Version 2
- Federal Surplus Property
- Liquor Division, State of Idaho
- Species Conservation, Office of
- Water Resources, Office of
Using Version 1
- 2-1-1 Idaho Care Line
- Bureau Of Occupational Licenses
- Capitol Commission
- Crime Victims Compensation
- Dentistry, Board of
- Employee Portal
- Energy Resources, Office of
- Federal Stimulus
- Finance, Department of
- Financial Management, Division of
- Governor’s House
- Homeland Security, Bureau of
- Human Resources, Division of
- Independent Living Council
- Industrial Commission, Idaho
- Information Technology Resource Management Council
- Licensure of Professional Engineers & Professional Land Surveyors, Board of
- Lieutenant Governor’s Office
- Medicine, Board of
- Professional-Technical Education
- Project 60
- State Police, Idaho
- Tax Appeals, Board of
- Trucking Portal
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Division of
- Water Resources, Idaho Department of